Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Thought: Ping pong balls...

Last night I had an amazingly funny visual in my head...

A Tyrannosaurus Rex playing ping pong. 

And by the picture, I guess I'm not the only one!

But I'm thinking I could probably beat a T-Rex at ping pong.  I have pretty quick reflexes, and I can also can put some wicked english on the ball.

I think T -- or maybe it's Mr. T -- would have more than a few tactical disadvantages.  With that huge body and those little tiny arms, I'm guessing he'd be fairly slow in the game.

His intimidation factor is fucking huge though.

So maybe the real question isn't whether I could beat a T-Rex.  Maybe the question is, should anyone want to beat a T-Rex at ping pong?

Maybe we should make it best of 3 games.  That way I could kick his ass once and see how badly he takes it.  I'll bet those fuckers are pretty sore losers.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for the good setup on pingpongballs. By far the most elaborate joke. Well done sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. That's a unique visual, and thought indeed. I think I might beat a T-Rex at ping pong too, but may not live to tell the story... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let him win. No good can come out of you winning. Blood, guts, lots of screaming and running and flailing.

    ReplyDelete